TNS listener stoped?

From: dawqr <dawqr_at_online.hr>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:17:34 +0200

during the installation of Oracle 9.2.0.1. server in the part of configuration of TNS listener Windows show error message and TNS listener stopped.
after that installation continue and finish properly. after i reboot my machine listener is started untill i try to get into Oracle Enterprise Manager. when i enter user and pwd TNS listener stoped and windows show error message.
after that i remove Oracle from my machine and i remove Panda Antivirus software and try again. this time everything was ok.  i would like to know why is that?
OS is Winxp! Received on Mon Aug 01 2005 - 04:17:34 CDT