Re: database infrastructure design

From: <hafeez_splendid_at_yahoo.co.in>
Date: 31 Jul 2005 23:06:05 -0700

hi Daniel
 Iam not lazy ,or a student cheating. I was asked by my senior official to provide this document by EOD and i am also doing exhaustive search for this and i thought it would be somewhat helpful to me .

And regarding my request , i know though i post like this i cant get the deliverable document except some links which can produce neccessary information .

I know that this is a very vast topic and as i have less time i thought of posting like that. Whatever u feel , nothing wrong is there in that and neither iam feeling harsh about it but daniel can you please try to help me at this time .

Thanq for ur reply . Received on Mon Aug 01 2005 - 01:06:05 CDT