Re: database infrastructure design

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 22:43:49 -0700

hafeez_splendid_at_yahoo.co.in wrote:
> hi all,
> Can anyone provide some information in the form of documents
> regarding "Database Infrastructure Design ". It would be better if the
> document is matured enough to implement the concepts in it .
>
> Its very urgent .
>
> Thanx

A couple of thoughts.

  1. You are either a student cheating, an employee unqualified for your employment, or terminally lazy. You don't want bullet points or notes ... you want deliverable documents. The bloody nerve and apparently no shame at all.
  2. Your request is so ambiguous that I could deliver half of my bookshelves to you and all of it would meet the definition you have given.
  3. Go to google.com and earn your diploma or your paycheck.

And if you think the above is harsh ... I'm just getting warmed up. ;-)

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org