Re: a question about Oracle 9202 client share library on HP-UX 11i ver2 IA64 and HP-UX 11i ver2 PA-RISC

From: Jarod.Sun <Jarod.Sun_at_gmail.com>
Date: 31 Jul 2005 18:27:13 -0700

hpuxrac Wrote:

> I think if I remember correctly some of the hits may be from a tar I
> opened where some of the hpux patchsets were not relinking the 32 bit
> client.
>
> If you can do this search you may find some valuable info.
>
> Also you want to check the setting of the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the unix
> environment of the application that is failing ... is it set at all?
>
> Can you find on your unix server the file libclentsh.sl.9.0 ?
>
> Try checking these three things I will see what additional info I have
> at work tomorrow.

Yes,i can access metalink.But i did not find your tar with my incaution.I think that i have not search the key word in BUG LIST :P

our LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to $ORACLE_HOME/lib, and SHLIB_PATH is set to $ORACLE_HOME/lib32. It is valid and can be use by our app. Received on Sun Jul 31 2005 - 20:27:13 CDT