Re: No future for DB2

From: Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 12:57:27 +0100

DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote:

>I was challenging you to put up evidence of a statement I considered
>baseless. The link was for purposes of encouragement. I have never
>altered my statements about TPC or Gartner or any of the this industry's
>other bottom feeders.

I prefer the term "detritovores".

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.1.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.