Re: Enterprise Manager not connecting

From: scottgp <s_parmelee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Jul 2005 20:39:02 -0700

Hi Matthias,
  I got it working. It was nothing like that. Somehow the "database tree" in EM got corrupted. I tried recreating all of the tns entries but that didn't help. I then removed all of the databases listed in the "tree", re-added them, and it seems to be working. Thanks for replying, though.
Scott Received on Fri Jul 29 2005 - 22:39:02 CDT