Re: No future for DB2

From: Paul <paul_at_see.my.sig.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:16:42 +0100

"Mark A" <nobody_at_nowhere.com> wrote:

>But I have no doubt that Oracle Application Development Lab will steal as
>much Peoplesoft technology to include on Oracle Apps as they possibly can.

You can hardly steal that which you have purchased.

Maybe you meant "integrated as much Peoplesoft technology to include on Oracle Apps as they possibly can"?

Paul...

--

plinehan __at__ yahoo __dot__ __com__

XP Pro, SP 2,

Oracle, 9.2.0.1.0 (Enterprise Ed.)
Interbase 6.0.1.0;

When asking database related questions, please give other posters
some clues, like operating system, version of db being used and DDL.
The exact text and/or number of error messages is useful (!= "it didn't work!").
Thanks.

Furthermore, as a courtesy to those who spend
time analysing and attempting to help, please
do not top post.