Oracle9i R2 9.2.0.0 latest patch installation problem

From: shahsyed <shahsyed_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:41:33 -0700

i have installed the oracle latest patch but unfortunately oracle patch installer ask me to shutdown those windows service which windows never allow me. e.g RPC, Telenet , Dcom process lancher etc.
but i ignore these messages and keep going to install it.at the end it message me successfully installed.But
My database server is corrupt and message me like "jrew.exe error "and "null point entry " and exit .
I need hlp how to install the oracle latest patch on Oracle 9i R2 i.e 9.2.0.0 Received on Fri Jul 29 2005 - 00:41:33 CDT