Re: troll

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 21:10:58 -0700

Buck Nuggets wrote:
> you could at least make your trolling a little less obvious:

I didn't start it, nuggets-boy. But I'll end it if I want to and when I want to. Not because you belched. Clear enough?

> - stating that you actually like db2 and then complaining about ibm's
> marketing is bizarre.

No. You're just not intelligent enough to understand it.

> Isn't there some other group you could go spend time at for a while?

Yes. It's called comp.databases.oracle.server. Where I am now. It's you effing deranged lot that keep coming here with these piss poor and infantile attempts at ad-hominem attacks. You don't see me starting threads in db2 groups, do you nuggy-boy? So, piss off you and your veiled threats before I clip you across the ears.

> Perhaps go to some islamic/hindi/budhist group and tell them that their
> god is irrelevant because you found more 10x as many books on
> christianity as their religion?

I don't start threads outside of c.d.o.s., moron. You got the wrong person. Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 23:10:58 CDT