Help in Image Processing

From: Peter <peteramboji_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 21:08:51 -0700

 Hi all,

I am working on a project in image processing. I have like 600 to 700 images in my database and I need to Quantize all the images that are present in the database.

A signature for the image abstraction is generated as follows. Each image in the database is quantized into fixed number of n colors, C = (c1, c2..., cn). Each color element cj is discretized into t binary bins (Bj=b1j, b2j...btj) of equal capacities which is called the bin-size. The normalized color densities are represented by the vector HA = (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 ) where each hj represents the percentage pixel dominance of color cj.

Is there a way I can do it in Oracle?

Any kind of help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards
John Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 23:08:51 CDT