RMAN question: How do you connect scn# to realtime

From: EdwardNing <edwardning35(nospam)_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:31:13 GMT

I would like to test an incomplete recovery. When I do "list backup of archivelog all", I can get the scn# and timestamp of each archivelog, but the timestamp is only "26-Aug-2005", with no hour:Mi:sec info, in this case, how could I know for sure which archived redolog to apply?

It is 9201 on windows.

Thanks very much for your help. Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 05:31:13 CDT