pro-ADA to PL-SQL

From: <gilemon_at_gmail.com>
Date: 28 Jul 2005 03:13:17 -0700

Hi,
I would like to migrate a configuration management application written in the early 90's in pro-ADA (running on a VMS platform) to PL-SQL. As I know both languages are very similar it should be an easy task. I assume some porting tools already exist. What about using pro-ADA pre-compiler (that seems to doesn't exist anymore)? Does anybody have already encountered this issue? Any lead? Thanks

gilemon Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 05:13:17 CDT