Re: Sybrand Bakker: Gets humiliated in public?

From: Shabble <gbarbour_at_baesystemsdotcom>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 10:10:35 +0100

> Sybrand Bakker May 8 2001, 10:00 am

Yes, and another thing Mr Sybrand, Mr Morgam, Mr Lewis et al. Why have you never told us about curing a slow database by increasing the size of 'the' tablespaces?!
Is this a secret you have been keeping to yourselves?! The fault report I just received explains everthing about it!

FAULT : server: OORSERVER --- oracle databse --- access to the databse is exceptionally slow --- user advsied they had a problem previously and the table space was expanded, this solved the problem ---- user wants the table space checked
OPERATING SYSTEM:Unix

(Average free space = 30%).
I would love to get hold of the DBA who worked here before me........ just for 5 minutes in a locked room.....
Shabble. Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 04:10:35 CDT