Re: Sybrand Bakker: Gets humiliated in public?

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 01:08:49 -0700

James Barnett wrote:
> Sybrand Bakker May 8 2001, 10:00 am show options
>
> Hey Mr. Bakker, did you like that when this guy humiliated you in
> public? welcome to f'en jungle biotch

Dear Mr. Barnett ... I don't give a damn. You are off-topic, offensive, and should be ashamed of your own behaviour.

You remind me very much of a cartoon I remember from the 1960's that related to the cold war between the US and the Soviet Union. To paraphrase based on my memory: "If the Soviet Union announced it was going to send a man to hell the US would announce the very next day it would get there first."

Well you've certainly outdone Sybrand in every imaginable way. Congratulations.
Well done.
A toast to you.

Few people can walk into a room of total strangers and so decisively make a bad first impression.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org