Re: Sybrand Bakker: Gets humiliated in public?

From: Steve <ThisOne_at_Aint.Valid>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 17:17:00 +1200

I would second that. The opinion of a working dba is extremely useful, and I've regularly found his posts to be helpful over the last 15 or so years. Much more so than a number of arrogant academics that can be found in this group.

Also, don't forget that the native language of the Netherlands is not English.

My $0.02,

Steve Received on Thu Jul 28 2005 - 00:17:00 CDT