Re: Question: RMAN 8i syntax clarification

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2005 15:08:02 -0700

Ahhhh.... Okay - so the 'allocate channel' statements I see posted assume that it's all wrapped up in a run statement.

The page you cite is part of the document I've been working from - but I've been paying more attention to the backgrounders than the syntax guides. ;-)

Thanks much! Received on Wed Jul 27 2005 - 17:08:02 CDT