Re: Possibly slightly OT: Question about Oracle Ebusiness 11i

From: <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2005 09:51:11 -0700

Also, Oracle does not update the versions in the Apache program headers (we just went through an exhaustive security project which resulted in us confirming this with Oracle). So I wouldn't go by just a version returned in a n httpd -v, or whatever.

Regards,

Steve Received on Wed Jul 27 2005 - 11:51:11 CDT