Re: oracle certification path

From: <stephen.howard_at_us.pwcglobal.com>
Date: 26 Jul 2005 07:51:55 -0700

Example question:

How do I pass this exam?

  1. Hope someone will take the exam for me
  2. Realize the OCP is an Oracle marketing ploy
  3. Take the "Spies like Us" test taking class
  4. Study and understand Oracle, enabling me to pass no matter what the questions are.

Although the above is tongues in cheek, of course, there is some truth.  If you are truluy bent on getting "certified", Go to selfttestsoftware.com. They are an almost exact duplicate of the exams.

Regards,

Steve Received on Tue Jul 26 2005 - 09:51:55 CDT