Re: migrating from LMT to DMT in oracle and downtime

From: chao_ping <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 Jul 2005 17:22:45 -0700

Hi, Noons,

    We are planning to do this convertion on a big production box, because we suffered from ST enqueue.

    I don't see any known issue in metalink, can you point some known issue with this package?

Thanks

by the way, alter table xxx move online is avaliable, but only limited to IOT table. Received on Sun Jul 24 2005 - 19:22:45 CDT