Re: XSU for PL/SQL or Java Question

From: g3000 <carlton_gregory_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jul 2005 08:28:14 -0700

Thank you. Im now suspecting ( in great releif and frustration) that the data was NOT populated like I thought.

So when I see <column>(CLOB)</column> it MAY be because its an empty column.
But I thought I specified that null columns would be excluded from the resulting xml document ( which is what I have been noticing )

So I will double check on Monday and see if this has something to do with version or my data or something else. Thanks for your response. Received on Sat Jul 23 2005 - 10:28:14 CDT