Re: Oracle 10.1.0.3 client(64 bits) linking error on SuSe 9.2

From: <dominica_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jul 2005 10:59:52 -0700

Hi Tobias,

You are right.
It has something to do with the gcc.

I read the log file more.

I found out Oracle's makefile is trying to find gcc , and could not find it.

Reason is , my work took away all the compiler in all the production machines.
So I am going to work with my system admin to give me a solution for this.

Thank you for your fast response to my message, I am really in a terrible time-crunch.

THanks,

Dom Received on Fri Jul 22 2005 - 12:59:52 CDT