Oracle 10g installation failure (Permission denied)

From: Wes Harrison <nospam_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:21:45 +1000

I am trying to install Oracle 10g 10.1.0.2 on to Windows Server 2003 but it failed at the last hurdle. Everything went smoothly until it got to the Oracle Database Configuration Assistant at the end of the process which came up with a "TNS: Permission denied." error.

What permission is it referring to? I installed it as Administrator. What am I missing now that this hasn't run successfully? How do I get it to run successfully?

Thanks,

Wes Received on Wed Jul 20 2005 - 07:21:45 CDT