Drop old fashioned rollback tablesspace

From: <Kurt-Erich.Finger_at_hte-company.de>
Date: 20 Jul 2005 04:56:47 -0700

We migrated a database from 8.1.7 to 10G. We still have the roll-back tablespace (and also the undo tbs). Is it save to take the roll-back tablespace offline and delete the datafile? In the DBA_ROLLBACK_SEGS I find only records with the tablespace_name SYSTEM and UNDOTBS1. Thanks Received on Wed Jul 20 2005 - 06:56:47 CDT