Is it a good idea, dev/test/production on one box

From: Joe Bayerii <joebayerii(--)_at_ureach.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:17:01 GMT

One of my client has only one database box, and they put all their development/test/production on one linux box, I was trying to persuade them to seperate production from development, but they seem to be concerned with Oracle Licence cost.

Any good reason why they should buy another box and pay some extra money to Oracle? Received on Tue Jul 19 2005 - 19:17:01 CDT