Re: Question: RMAN frustration

From: BD <bobby_dread_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Jul 2005 12:50:28 -0700

Same deal - insufficient priveleges.

I thought I'd set my ORACLE_SID to the target and try the same string to make sure the target's ID worked when it's ORACLE_SID was current, but I get a listener error: I'm using my catalog db's listener.

So I'm not sure how I can test this.

I've opened a TAR, because I've been thrashing with this long enough, and the Oracle tech gave me the same suggestion as you just did. I responded to him similar to how I've responded to you - that process continues.

thanks!! Received on Tue Jul 19 2005 - 14:50:28 CDT