Dynamic SQL or Stored procedure?

From: Ach C via DBMonster.com <forum_at_DBMonster.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:22:33 GMT

Hi,
 I have many stored procedures written by another person that performs only ONE select statement using an input parameter.  Do you think it is better to implement them as dynamic sql in application source rather than calling them using stored procedures? I concern performance issues.
 -Thanks in advance