Rookie questions...

From: cnsjs <JScott_at_ParadigmSolutionsCorp.Com>
Date: 18 Jul 2005 12:13:21 -0700

I'm very new to Oracle and have learned a bunch in the last eight months. However being a babe in such a vast field, there is soooo much to learn and experience. I have been given a project to validate numeric and character data columns. In addition to those tasks, I have to supply a fiscal year for a date column. I've been searching everything that I can get my hands on to see if there is such a thing as a Fiscal Year date function. And as far as the other two data types, is there an IF Alpha or IF Numeric fucntion set up in Oracle? Please advise.

     Thanks a bunch you all.... Received on Mon Jul 18 2005 - 14:13:21 CDT