Re: Creation time of Temporary tablespace

From: Hardy <hardeep21_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jul 2005 21:40:11 -0700

Hello

Thanks for the Reply Nirav,but it didn't worked out for me because there are not alert log files, maybe because sql_trace is set to false.One thing is sure this Temp tablespace is created much after the database creation.

Does someone knows any other workaround to find creation time of the temporary tablespace?

Thanks
Hardeep