Re: 10g R2

From: Matthias Hoys <idmwarpzone_NOSPAM__at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 14:31:40 +0200

"hpuxrac" <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:1121187033.661710.203480_at_g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Joel Garry wrote:
>> I think this should be the official beer of DBA's:
>> http://www.arrogantbastard.com/
>>
>> jg
>> --
>> @home.com is bogus.
>> http://www.arrogantbastard.com/animated/index.html
>
> As far as I can tell there is way too much arrogance on this board
> already with little if any reason for it.

So true.

There's a difference between replying like this :

"Hey x,
I believe you are wrong on this, maybe you could try it this way : ... More info can be found here : ..."

... and this :

"Poster,
What the hell do you think you are doing ? It's obvious you haven't read the manual, are not aware of <high-tech talk> and have been told the wrong things by your so-called DBA ! Please go back to school and RTFM !"

Just my 2 eurocents ;-)

Matthias Received on Sun Jul 17 2005 - 07:31:40 CDT