Re: reading the oracle files

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:44:39 -0700

boogab00_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> I just get a kick out of people that say "I know that there is some way
>
> to" when in truth they know nothing of the kind.
>
> Yes! And why don't they contact you because you seem to know it all.

Know it all? Hardly.

What I learned in college was how to perform research.

http://tahiti.oracle.com
http://otn.oracle.com
http://asktom.oracle.com

www.google.com

I don't ask others to do what I am unwilling to do myself.

So address my point please. Why is it acceptable for people to write: "I know that there is some way to" when in fact they know no such thing?

--
Daniel A. Morgan
http://www.psoug.org