Re: Query rewrite

From: Ryan S <rshevchi_at_vt.edu>
Date: 15 Jul 2005 13:11:14 -0700

My databases are on a secure network. I removed the distincts -- the explain plans are exactly the same and the timings are almost identical -- 48 seconds, which is why I stated that it didn't make them any faster. I was looking for another way to possibly write the query, instead of the INTERSECT. Received on Fri Jul 15 2005 - 15:11:14 CDT