Re: EXEC syntax for SP which returns row set

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:59:11 -0700

> If you want an example, I will code one up and post it.

I would be interested in seeing one. I guessing in the syntax there has to be some sort of interface definition of the result set being returned, otherwise how does the calling program know what is going to come back at it ? Something somewhere has to allocate the memory, and either side of the interface, both program blocks have to agree how to refer to that memory. Received on Thu Jul 14 2005 - 23:59:11 CDT