failover a standby database (single node standby to RAC)

From: SP <spantgroup_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2005 13:37:43 -0700

I have a two node RAC primary database and single node (non RAC) physical
standby setup. Now I need to test the failover. I more or less know how to
failover from single to single and would like to know how to failover from
RAC to single node. Any information or document on this would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
SP Received on Thu Jul 14 2005 - 15:37:43 CDT