QQQ

From: <soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2005 10:29:12 -0700

Is calculations on an indexed column make index unused? is there any solution?

Does UNION better than OR? what about NOT EXISTS and HAVING

Is LIKE make index unused too? what we can do for that?

What's the pros and cons of using subqueries instead of JOIN?

Can we disable an index by concatenating a null or 0 to the column name?

if we need more that 20% of the rows in the table is FTS is better?

what exactly bind variable help in performance? is it really bifg deal or not? Received on Thu Jul 14 2005 - 12:29:12 CDT