Hit Ratios.

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 15:40:41 +0000 (UTC)

An excerpt from the 10gR2 New Features manual (p. 1-29):

1.4.1.1 Load Balancing Advisory

Real Application Clusters includes a Load Balancing Advisory that monitors the work for each service in an instance. The advisory creates Fast Application Notification (FAN) events to provide feedback that enables routing by the connection pool to respond quickly to changing conditions in the system.

I guess this means I have to re-define the FAN hit ratio.

    http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/hit_ratios.html

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis

Now waiting on the publishers:    Cost Based Oracle - Volume 1

The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/appearances.html
Public Appearances - schedule updated 8th July 2005