Re: Schema Level Trigger difficulties

From: ChrisH <chris_hughes22_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 13 Jul 2005 02:28:39 -0700

Hi Barbara

Thanks very much for your help.

You sort of answered my question albeit indirectly.

I was doing just as your example except that in the createtriggerprocedure I was initiating PRAGMA AUTOMOUS_TRANSACTION. This was my problem - I've been banging my head off my desk trying to fix this - can't even remember why i put the pragma there in the first place!

If you get chance Ihave a couple of smaller sub-questions i need answers for.

  1. AFTER ALTER ON SCHEMA .... how can I grab the new column i've just added?
  2. AFTER RENAME ON SCHEMA....how can I find the new table name. ie RENAME a TO b - ora_dict_obj_name returns a....but i need b??

Thanks again

Chris Received on Wed Jul 13 2005 - 04:28:39 CDT