forwarded!

From: <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2005 22:58:53 -0700

Alison Kojo
Societe Inter Africaine de Bangue (SIAB) 14 Rue du commerce
Lome-Togo.
Tel: 228 9230530

Greetings,

I work in the Claims department of the above bank located in Lome, Togo. Our bank offers various product lines one of which is the SIAB CASH ACCUMULATION SPECIAL SCHEME. This plan enables a customer save for old age under our 10yrs, 12yrs, 15yrs and 18yrs plan with added value of over 200% in addition to full payment of value incase of sudden death or permanent incapacitation.

A deceased customer of our bank, Mr. Gregory Oman - a Sierra Leonean and one time minister in that country left a huge sum of money in his 15yrs special account with our bank since his death in 1998. In his Will which has just been made available to us by his Lawyer and family, he shared his other wealth located in some other banks judiciously amongst his family members and local welfare organizations, but requested specifically that the $19.4m in this account with our bank be given 100% to a foreign organization or individual trustee who will utilize it strictly for charity.

In this Will also, he gave sole authority for the nomination of this foreign trustee to our bank in collaboration with his personal Lawyer. He believes that the fund will be better utilized by a foreign trustee or organization since there will be no interference or manipulation by local authorities.

Due to the exigencies of Togolese laws, there was the need to obtain a Letter Of Administration from Togo's Probate Registry before this Will could be executed here in Togo. This delayed the execution of the Will until last month when the court issued the final Letters Of Administration.

The key people in our bank have met several times with the personal lawyer to the deceased over this appointment and have agreed among ourselves to transact the appointment in such a way that will be mutually beneficial to all involved - including the appointee.

Therefore my reason for contacting you is to solicit your cooperation so that your name or that of your company could be used as the appointed foreign trustee to whose care this money will be bequeathed. We propose that the appointee will utilize only 40% of the fund for charity while the remaining 60% will be shared 65/35 between our party and yours respectively

The nature of this collaboration requires trust and extreme confidentiality and I want to request that you handle it in the strictest of confidence. If you accept to offer your cooperation for this project, please reach me urgently through the above email address to enable me give you the full schedule of the transaction. You should also provide me your private telephone number in your reply.

Regards,

Alison Received on Wed Jul 13 2005 - 00:58:53 CDT