Understanding "mirrored" tables

From: <jmc_at_webname.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2005 11:10:20 -0700

I am trying to verify something I was told and need some help. The proposed application requires that Oracle databases be installed at several geographically distributed sites. Each of these installations will have some tables that are for local use only, and other tables that must be shared with the all other installations. The rate of update for the shared tables is low, so I have been told that these tables could be "mirrored" and that Oracle will automatically keep them synchronized across all installations.

Thanks,

     John Cooney Received on Tue Jul 12 2005 - 13:10:20 CDT