Re: io rate - join

From: hopehope_123 <hopehope_123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jul 2005 03:23:56 -0700

Hi Sybrand ,

Thanks for your mail. You are right that this is a strange question . I am asking this question just to know how fast two tables can be joined. As you say , for every individual row of the driving table , the nondriving table need to be looked up , but i want to know how fast this can be done .( Or can it be done by using better io rate) ( I dont mean hash join or nested loop join , i am checking the os part .)

Hope this time this is little bit detailed. Regards,
hope Received on Tue Jul 12 2005 - 05:23:56 CDT