Unable to print from app

From: Sharree via DBMonster.com <forum_at_DBMonster.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:32:05 GMT

I have a Win2000 SP4 PC and I am unable to print from my application. It will go to the printer window and you can select how many copies you want but then it just kicks you out of the application. I also get this error message: ifrun60.exe - Application Error - The instruction at “0x5df87aad” referenced memory at “0x0253228c”. The memory could not be “read”. Any suggestions on what might be causing this problem or solution to this problem would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Jul 08 2005 - 13:32:05 CDT