Re: Oracle 10g on Solaris 10?

From: David E. Grove <david_grove_at_correct.state.ak.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 08:11:50 -0800

>As long as you don't
> deploy anything moneymaking, it's in Oracle's interests to support you
> (or at least your platform). Try your local (Arkansas? Maybe Bill can
> help? 8-)) sales office and see what they say.

We're a government agency, so the last thing we want to do is make (or even save) money.

It's a little unsteady for us dealing with vendors, since there usually aren't any local offices in Alaska. But, Seattle is only one timezone and a thousand miles away, so that's usually the answer. So, maybe "Bill" is the answer. But... I bet you meant a different Bill. :-) Received on Fri Jul 08 2005 - 11:11:50 CDT