EM Grid - how to send "ORA-" notifications in alert.log

From: <tiffanythang_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jul 2005 08:28:28 -0700

Any idea how I can configure EM Grid to send notifications for any ORA- warnings or errors in the alert.log?

When I navigated to Preferences->Notification Rules->Database Availability and Critical States, I noticed that "Objects" is displayed as "n/a" for the "Generic Alert Log Error Status" metric. Tried editing it but it would not allow me to.

Is what I'm asking feasible? Is there another way of implementing what I want in the Grid Control?

thanks. Received on Fri Jul 08 2005 - 10:28:28 CDT