Re: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

From: chao_ping <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2005 19:00:29 -0700

That's Amazing.
How can you manage to switch to standby without shutdown your application? Your application did the transparent failover from primary to standby?
If you don't mind, can you tell us your idear about how to reduce the downtime to 0?

Build standby without shutdown primary is a everyone know stuff now:)

With Rman to build standby, your do need a shared tape library, backup to tape, and restore from tape from the disk.

Thanks Received on Thu Jul 07 2005 - 21:00:29 CDT