Re: 10g R2

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 7 Jul 2005 14:49:40 -0700

EElliott wrote:
> Any guesses when 10gR2 will be available for Windows platforms?
>
> Thanks,
> Libby

I would guess that the developers will be under very high levels of pressure to ship at least most if not all the major releases before Open World ( Sept 17th ).

I would prefer that high levels of quality assurance are made more important than getting the major releases out but sadly I don't expect that to quite work that way. Received on Thu Jul 07 2005 - 16:49:40 CDT