Errors in configure ocr in 10g CRS.

From: AnySQL (d.c.b.a) <anysql_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jul 2005 02:44:36 -0700

RDBMS Version: 10.1.0.3
Operating System and Version: RHEL 3 Update5 Error Number (if applicable): CRS-1006
Product (i.e. SQL*Loader, Import, etc.): CRS Product Version: 10.1.0.3

After I stall the crs, I want to manually config the crs, so I using the "srvconfig -init" and "clscfg ... -force" command to initialize the crs repository, and then I try using "crs_profile -create ..." and
"crs_register ..." command to create the nodeapps services
"ora.xxxxxx.vip", "ora.xxxxxx.gsd", "ora.xxxxxx.ons" and
"ora.xxxxxx.LISTENER_RHSRV1.lnsr", but found that only ora.xxxxxx.gsd
can be started up, ons always fails, and vip occationally succeed, but most of time, it failed to start, other also cannot be started up, reported the CRS_1006 error("No much member to ....", I cannot remember it exactly), But I using "crs_stat" command, it can list these resources, so confused about the complex crs repository. Received on Wed Jul 06 2005 - 04:44:36 CDT