Export Oracle tables to DBF files (through PL/SQL)

From: <mascotenordico_at_yahoo.com.br>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 11:02:14 -0700

Hi!

We need to process some data (using PL/SQL) from Oracle tables and at the end we need to put the result (2 temporary Oracle tables) into 2 DBF files (composed of the same fields which exist at Oracle tables). We have found we need to use Java inside PL/SQL... that's ok, but isn't there any easier method? Maybe something like UTL_FILE?

By the way, does anyone have any example using Java (inside PL/SQL) to achieve that result?

Thanks in advance Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 13:02:14 CDT