Re: Separating data, index objects

From: Mark A <nobody_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 11:34:45 -0600

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_psoug.org> wrote in message news:1120576807.104572_at_yasure...
> Not dishonorable at all. it isn't true with Oracle even on a single disk
> drive. Go to google.com and read the copious comments by the authors I
> previously referenced. Perhaps you are assuming Oracle and DB2 are the
> same.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan

You apparently did not read my posts. I said (and was the first in this thread to say so) that there is no practical difference in performance by splitting the table and index data. You somehow have twisted what I posted to suggest that I said the opposite. Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 12:34:45 CDT