Re: No found data, in select

From: Daniel <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 07:00:15 -0700

In your WHERE clause, you will need to define all the joins between the (6) tables. You will need 5 joins. Each table will need to be joined to at least one other. Otherwise, things will break down, or you will fetch too many rows ("cartesian product"). For example, I don't see cump2 or cump3 referenced anywhere in the WHERE clause. I also see that the table aliases cump and cu are outer joined to each other 3 times, which I don't think is allowed in SQL.

Good luck

Daniel Received on Tue Jul 05 2005 - 09:00:15 CDT