Re: Big Tables? Real Life Examples.....

From: Billy <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: 5 Jul 2005 04:27:11 -0700

Noons wrote:

> Unless you're running Standard Oracle and
> partitioning is simply not an option...

And don't I know that.. Still have to figure out how I'm going to port my design and code for ES to SE and run it without making use of partitioning. Dealing with sliding windows (hourly, daily, monthly) and partitioning is key to make it work smoothly and tranparently without any impact on the collection processes. Dynamic DDL creating tables on the fly.. me no like.

--
Billy