Re: After I remove the online fuzzy tag of the datafile, can it be safe on standby?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:16:12 GMT

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 03:02:19 -0700, AnySQL (d.c.b.a) wrote:

> Is it safe for this file to be used in standby?

Probably not. You are trying to develop an alternative to RMAN, at a lower cost? Anybody using your tool is likely to immediately lose database support. I very much doubt that Oracle Corp. would support the database in which file headers were changed by anything except DBWR or CKPT.

--
http://www.mgogala.com